Helicopters and Military Aircraft.. Move over Valentines Day..


My day started wonderful, but noticed a few helicopters (not marked) flying around the house and the neighborhood.... then that night we had a multiple military alignment of aircraft that flew over our house and headed East. Your probably thinking.. What is the big deal about this?

We'll in the eight years that I lived here in Garner, NC we never had a military convey go over my home. They came in sessions, like 15 minutes apart and 4-5 planes or whatever at a time..and the really cool thing was that near the end.. there were 3 planes (they looked like b2 bombers) were following a single red light. I could not see the outline of the red object, nor could I really see it. As soon as it passed my screened-in-porch, it was gone, disappeared! the other three planes or objects sped up and traveled faster in the same direction. The next morning I was working in my office and heard about 6-8 helicopters within a 5 hour period, constantly flying over the house, circling, almost looking for something... humm..

Today is now Thursday, February 17, 2011 and even now those same helicopters are still flying around..... I really don't know what to make of it..

Comments

  1. same thing has happened today/this evening in Garner. 02/26/2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw 3 red objects flying over the house, one dimmed away and something flying right towards it. At the moment, the dogs are going nuts! Sounds like something interesting might come about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw 3 red objects flying over the house, one dimmed away and something flying right towards it. At the moment, the dogs are going nuts! Sounds like something interesting might come about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me