Crazy about UFO's

This subject has tempted me to blog about this for sometime now. I am currently reading a few books on the subject, one book called "Ultraterrestrial Contact" by Philip J. Imbrogno.

I have managed to take a few video's of some strange things within the last months or so. In the video's below, you will notice one video called "blueish orb" and that was taken outside my home. It appeared a few nights ... you can view it by simply clicking on the videos below this page.

With the addition of this video, I have many more below on the bottom of this page. If you feel that you don't believe in the subject, that's fine. Move on to bigger and better things.

However, with some of the video that I have captured around my house. I cannot explain it. I mean, we all know what a helicopter and a plane sounds like.. and this is not it.

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me