Marks

After reading about a bunch of posts from fellow friends on a few UFO sites, I have decided to go ahead and post my pictures for everyone to view.   
Most of these are from the past and some are new within the last 2/3 months.

 

Puncture and Some circle thing within a circle, I woke up with this.


















Another puncture in my hand and the right mark on my hip.  The hip mark was a while back and it was during the day and I was walking on the treadmill and I remember  watching TV and I lost time and this appeared.  I was watching a show that starts at 10am EST and I was still there at 12pm EST.  


The 4 marks on the right just happened this weekend, in which they are healing and going away.  The bruise on my arm on the right picture is still present and extremely painful.




Comments

  1. Thanks for continuing to blog! There are indeed strange things in Raleigh's skies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Blue Light/orb