Just me

Hi Friends!

As I sit here in Novenber 15th...  lots have of changed in my life.. the things that matter before no longer does.. I stop looking up at the sky for answers, and I dont know if thats age or what or per nerves..

Even though I don't look outside, it doesnt matter, I still feel them and a 3 months back at the beach i had a visit from one of them.  It was a tad weird and I was not frozen like other encounters.. 

This  one was weird, he was more interested in my feelings how I am dealing with a ET in the room. I acted like a friend.. cause in my dreams this experiment was not fun.. so I was trying something different.

This was like growing up,  i remembered many times going to bed and waking up outside or on the roof... (like how can I get there) later I figured it out that was teleported.

=====================================s

Behind the bush@

I member waking up outside with my neighbor kids and they had no idea what was going on... In edgewater Park NJ we didnt experience any of this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Blue Light/orb