Dreams ..


So last night I had the strangest two dreams. The first dream was about me riding a bike down a street and I looked up and saw animals (they appeared to be dogs) that were running along a glowing track above the tree lines. The lines were leading up high in the sky. I continued to look and follow this track backwards and found another track that led from a tree down to the ground. A strange gorilla figure came down and started chasing after me. It was huge around 7 feet tall. Then I woke up.

I wish that I was an artist to draw this. It was quite fascinating. Was this an image of the future and another race taking our animals off the planet?


Second dream was very quick, I was somewhere in a vessel or something and was looking at a control board, the letters, symbols were all in red on the screen. I tried to remember what they were, but flashed before me so quickly that I could not remember what they were. Then I woke up.

Are these visions of something? or is someone else placing these dreams in my mind?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me