Alien Bases in the water?

I have often wondered about Atlantis
and other places that were in the oceans
of the world..

I mean if you think about it, 71% of
the world is covered with water. So why not?

Recently, there was some mention to this in another forum that I visit lately and wanted to share this page with my friends: http://www.etfriends.com/Underwater.html

If you are like me, who like Sci-fi shows. I was a big fan of Stargate and Stargate Atlantis and even though this was made up, it makes you wonder if it was really out there....

UPDATE: This is a really good video that I just discovered about USS...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu_XKfyEnNE&feature=player_embedded

Comments

  1. You may be right about this. The subject of USO and the possible bases around the world is another facet of Aliens and Abductions. In the US I know there are reports about possible base off the coast of SoCal, the Great Lakes area, and the Gulf Coast. Keep up the good work and love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast