Sleeping Issues and feeling watched

For the last few months, I have been having a tough time sleeping..  not sure if that's because my sleeping partner with me snores like a bull in heat or something else.  I do manage to get some sleep, but wake up at horrible times.  For example, I will go to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 3:15 or 3:45 am....  completely awake and can't fall back to sleep.


Last week I was sitting in my chair that faces the front door and windows and the plantation shutters were open and it was early, around 8:30 pm and it was dark outside.  I was watching tv and all of a sudden at the corner of my eye I noticed a figure by the window.  At first, I was like..  naaa..  its just my mind playing tricks.  I got up and walked to the restroom and came back and noticed that the figure left.  I went to the front door and turned on all the outside lights and of course I didn't see a thing.   An hour past, again I see something outside...  this time I went to the windows and closed the shutters...  after doing that I saw a blue light and a dark maroon light flash into the window.  No idea what that was... 

Anyway strange night....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Blue Light/orb