More sightings this past weekend at the coast



This weekend we were at the coast of Atlantic Beach, NC and like more of my sightings.. I normally see them alone instead of a few interesting times that my renter at the coast saw a few.  This time was different, Todd and I were on the boat and it was around 9:30 pm est, I was asking the ET's to show themselves and I did this for about 30 minutes.  

After about 40 minutes through our boat ride, I saw 2 red/blue blinking lights above us and slowly disappeared in the atmosphere.  Then on our way back, I saw a 3 white lights floating along the water and just hovering.  I pointed it out to him and he said, I don't know what that is, as it could not be a boat traveling that fast.  Most boats have red/green lights on the bow.   Also, forgot to mention that during the fireworks, we saw three red/orange orbs in the opposite direction of the fireworks. I pointed them also out to Todd and his mom and I felt both were surprised!

He was stumped and that was his first UFO that he had witnessed with me and now I believes that they are out there and around us.  

Sweet victory for me!


Also, that night I was sleeping and woke up around 3 am and looked at the wall and noticed something strange.  It appeared that it was a face, appeared to be moving also.  Maybe a dimensional?  I don't know.  It looked like a lion face and thanked it for showing itself.  I got up and went to the bathroom and came back and he was gone.  =(  

Comments

  1. Most likely Lyran visiting, but could also be Sirian (as there have been some with the feline features). Way to go!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching tv with hubby the other night when I kept seeing something in the hallway through my side vision about 7ft off the floor, round and white the size of a head. When I turned to look right at it, I couldn't see it. I turned to look right at it again and thought I saw eye sockets but wasn't sure of any of it so I blew it off.One of the beings that Tina had named to me came into my head when it happened and when I told her about the incident yesterday without mentioning his name to her, she suddenly got the same name coming into her head so I guess it was one of my friendlies looking in on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri, I see those beings all the time out of the corner of my eye. I thought that I was just nuts.. but I guess not. Does Tina know what they are ? Spirits? beings ?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

Dreams and "The Praymantis"