Past lives dreams..

This was an interesting evening..  

So in the morning hours I had a dream about my grandparents that have already passed and I was at their funeral and keep in mind that both my grandparents passed before I was 12 or 13.  My grandmom passed when I was around 6-7 and really never knew her.  On the other hand, I knew my grandfather and they were Father's parents.  My Grandfather used to live in these apartments that I used to deliver papers to when I was younger..  

Anyhow, back to the dream.. I was very upset as you can imagine since the passing of them both.  Well, in this dream it was now and my cousin was there in which he is never in my dreams and this time he was.  We were walking around the corridor where they were on the table in an open viewing and together (in which they past on different times) anyway.. I am crying and it my turn to stand there and pay my respect and I look at my grand mom and I start crying and saying that I missed her very much and broke down and cried and got on my knee and the priest was to the right of them both and he got startled (the priest) and my grand mom blinked her and she woke up and everyone from the funeral owners came to me... she hugged me and I said to her.. did I do this and she said "yes" so I tried to wake my grandfather .... and that's when I woke up...



Comments

  1. It sounds like you are still battling grief hun. I've had many people come to me telling me they dream about their past loved ones. Even I dream about my loved ones on the other side. It also sounds like you had a little visit with your Grandma. Thank you for sharing your story <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tina..sounds like your still grieving even though you may not consciously be aware of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me