More adventures... Cloaked ship


So a few weeks ago, I was in one of my group pages (Unseen World) and a friend of mine named Linda Irwin posted an awesome picture of a cloaked ship that was watching over here within the clouds.  She was driving down the road and felt this urge and sense she was being watched over.  She had the window down and snapped this picture:


At first, I didn't notice it until you look a little deeper.  Anyhow, about week later I had this dream about this same ship.  In this dream I was in a brown van with a bunch of other people and didn't know where I was at, only that we arrived at some monument that was shaped like a circle and I looked up cause I heard the roar of jet's flying by.  I see this ship being attacked by about 6-7 jets. It UN-cloaked and begin to do some maneuver's to escape the firing.  Then about a minute later, a much larger ship with the same shape came down and this smaller ship backed into this ship.  (meaning that the larger ships hull was shaped like the smaller ship) and the military continued to fire and a third much larger ship came and this second one fit into that one.  Then it made a quick spin around in a circle to avoid getting hit and plunged into the area where I was standing, right into the ground.  I felt so sad when I saw them firing on the ships.  I feel that it was inter dimensional.  

Comments

  1. I want to thank you for sharing this warning! Our people are grateful that you fore-warned us!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Blue Light/orb