Crazy Dreams

Dreams again!

The day before my trip to Washington DC, I had this dream that I posted on social media:

Just woke up from the strangest dream- I was back in Edgewater park at my parents house and it was around Christmas, it was late and I was sitting by the window, crazy snowing and wind. The tree next to our driveway on the right side fell and broke in 1/2 with all the lights. I get up and hear something, I look around and my dad's mother appears and tells me that she misses me and asks "how am I?" I hug her and start crying... (Haven't seen her since was like 6-7) we are still hugging and I hear some truck outside, I look outside and see a tree truck grabbing the tree that fell and all the lights just popping from breaking, then some man is in the house and don't know who he was and with his wife or daughter and tells me- he's so thankful for being in my life... No idea. Just woke up 🤔

Another thing happened, as we were visiting the capital, I had to go through a metal detector and of course the thing went off (just like the airport) they had to pat me down and it was something in my leg/foot this time versus my chest.  The chest area is where the airport always picks up on.


Last Night 3-8-16

After watching Flash on TV last night, I was hearing noises around the house that started around 9:30pm.  I finally fell asleep and was having dreams about grey's for some reason.  I have not watched anything to provoke this type of dream, but yet it was at the house and I was being shown weird things.  Walking around outside and seeing a ship in the distance and back in the house instantly.  I woke up around 3:30am and couldn't fall back asleep.  I just laid there a little shaken up.  No idea why...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me