Saturday.. Event of hysteria?

So we had a friend stay with us this past weekend, it was our tenant-Lisa from the coast. It was a great time on Friday, went shopping, hung out and went out to dinner and came home and went to bed at a normal time.  The next morning woke up and made coffee for everyone.  

The day went on as usual, we had breakfast and went on some more shopping episodes.  Since she is from the coast, she normally doesn't know about the places we visited.  Anyhow, around lunchtime we went to lunch and had a few beers and bar hopped to a few beer joints around here (Brewing companies)  

Around 4 pm, we came home and I immediately was tired and really didn't feel like doing anything else.  So I decided to stay home and Lisa and T went out for dinner.  They left, I was sitting here listening to some music on my computer and don't remember anything after that.  T came home with Lisa and I said to him (They came and I was shaking)  I don't remember any of this.  He brought home some chicken from KFC and he told me that he gave me some chicken and put me to bed.  The next day, it was around 8:30 and he woke up as he started coffee..   I woke up with a sore nose and my right cheek was sore, my nose feels like it was either broken or bruised. And I had a feeling/like a day dream that I was walking (I think I was walking) thru a corridor that appeared to be living, it was brown/tan and and moving it appeared.. I don't know, this one is a strange one...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me