Pain in the back of my head and mark..

So last week on Wednesday Feb 6, 2013 I started having a pain in the back right side of my head.  I couldn't imagine what this was....  so I thought that it could be stress or sinus so I didn't think much of it and plus, I was having our LLS (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)dinner party with some friends and a wonderful chef on Friday.  So as the next few days past, the pain left me.. But to make sure.. I did schedule an appointment with my doctor so that he could also investigate it.  So Monday comes by and no pain or anything. Yesterday, 2/12/13 I now have 2 other places on the back of my head that is sore.  These are in a different area, towards the bottom of my hair line..  Not sure what to make of this...also woke up this morning with a new mark on my right hand and my fingertips are very sensitive for some reason, meaning that touching certain things actually is painful.....

Picture of small new puncture taken this morning 1/13/13 7:21 am EST.


Comments

  1. Hi,
    I too have had markings like that:
    http://searchinginmydreams.blogspot.se/2011/11/woke-up-with-scratch-mark-red-dot.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read your Eva. Seems like we both are experiencing things. Stay safe my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast