Childhood Dreams again

SO a few nights ago I dreamt about walking down South Harrison Ave and going to a girl-friends house who's name I am not going to divulge.  Anyhow, I must have been around 10-13 yrs old and I remember it was getting dark and I remember leaving the house and looking up and seeing a ship that looked more like a flat surface and a dome over it...  I start to panic and knock back on her door..  then I hear walking and it's little men in white suits and they are trying to grab me..  I start picking them up and throwing them..  then all of a sudden they grab me and I am floating..  I then wake up...

You know, I try to think of what I was watching before I go to sleep to cause these dreams and I was watching Food Network, Diners... Dives and Drive-In's with Guy Fieri...  So don't know why they are replaying back in my head when I was really peaceful before I went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast