Something strange in these skies!

So in the last few weeks, I have noticed more and more sightings...  Not sure what to make of it.  But it's happening....


Video 1

This was taken a few days back, normally all my sightings happen either over my house OR to the left of my house (in which it's a group to trees) or behind my home.  This object was directly over the woods and at first, it appeared as a yellow orb. I ran inside and grabbed my video camera and this is what I caught.  It appears to be some kind of yellow bubble object with smaller bubbles connected to it.  Most likely, NOT bubbles.. more like spheres. You be the judge!

This video below me was taken on 1/22 around 7:30 pm EST.  And it was very clear and saw 3 objects above the woods.  When I started taping, I phased out and you could barely see the second.  Take a look....


Video 2


Another sighting last night Tues 1/29 where 3 red orbs were flying straight ahead of my house and West and then turn again all in formation and head SW.  I did try to video these things, but all I got was a white blinking light and the red never showed up on my video.. totally disappointed!!  Needless to say, I need a new video camera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me