New Time, New Year. 2012 is here

Happy New Years Everyone!

As this year is just starting, many sightings have occurred in the last month and also the first of this new year. Lately, I have been thinking about all the events in 2011 that happened and it's concerning! The floods in China, earthquakes all over the world and some birds died. What is going to happen next? If you have not known about the bunker that the government is building in Denver, CO under the airport.. please google it.

I am not one to share other people's UFO videos, but I had to share this one.

If you are interested in seeing other videos that I have recorded, please click here and a recent one that I captured leaving a home. (it's not my best camera work, but then again ..it was 5am EST in the morning and I couldn't get it focused because it was moving so fast.)

After this sighting, I have seen these white electrical orbs that appear and vanish at will. These are what I call "the dimensional beings" or other life forms that can use their energy to power up as a orb.

My hopes are that the government will come clean with ET Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Blue Light/orb