Taking a break

With Thanksgiving approaching... I wanted to take a minute and be thankful to my friends and followers and of course my partner's parents...

I will be at the beach for this holiday and cooking Thanksgiving dinner for all of us. 

For me, this has been a quiet month...  not too much activity accept for this morning.  I was sleeping and it was around 5:30 am EST and I was having a dream and it was interrupted with a thought to go outside and look up... at 5:45 am I dragged myself outside and looked up and saw the moon as it was full.. as I waited for a second, there it was.. a bright white orb flying over the house and pretty high up (I'm guessing 100k ft or even 150k) but as it passed over it suddenly disappeared and I thought to myself.  Couldn't you have waited until at least 7 am to show me yourself?  lol  I guess not.  Just to make sure there was any doubts in my mind, I got on the computer and went to http://spaceweather.com/flybys/ to search to see if any satellites were around and there were not.   

Maybe things will change..  but for now I am no longer afraid.  On a side note, a week back I had another dream that they wanted to take a sample from me and I agreed..  but the strange thing was that it was coming from Todd in my dream..  

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. I'm sure since they woke you to go outside that it was only meant for you to see. They probably did it early because it was only meant for you to see. By 7, others would be out and about going to work. As for Todd being the one taking the sample? He could have actually been with you in astral form and taking the sample or they used him as a screen memory because they didn't want to frighten you. Just like my so called dream of being examined. The doctors were human in my presence but not when they left the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sheri. I just want to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me