Red Orbs- White Orbs - Military jets OH MY!


So this week has been really eventful with UFOlogy!

On Monday I was outside sitting on my front porch and noticed a red/orange orb flying in a figure eight formation. I was so excited to see this as I have never seen a red one before. It was almost showing off per say... anyhow, like 2 minutes later I hear this loud roar... and it was a military jet flying right at it.. it took off and vanished ...

Also the past week I was walking on my treadmill and felt this burning sensation on my hip.. I didn't think anything of it as I have been working out and doing crunches to loose some weight lately.. that day when I was going to take a shower, I looked down and there was a mark.. it pretty much scared me..
I have no idea where it came from....and again.. this is on my hip/waist..What could this be from? Did anyone else have one of these similar?

Then on Tuesday morning around 5:15 am EST, I was drawn to the window and saw one white orb flying by.. I called my partner over and he also noticed it.. I ran outside on the back porch and saw a second one and it was moving quietly and then vanished, just like the first one..two sightings in one week..






Comments

  1. Hi, I have also got strange marks like that. Mostly on my hands, arms and legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva, Yes, that was the larger one of the two. The other one was one my other side of my hip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Blue Light/orb