August 23rd~ My birthday...

Shake Here, Shake there..

Today started off pretty good. I woke up with my friend telling me that hurricane Irene is still on her way to hit North Carolina and all this has kept us restless during the night. Then, around 1:51 pm EST we had a earthquake that measured 5.9

What else is going to happen on my birthday week.. strangely enough I had a dream this weekend with red skies and destruction and I saw holes and rips in the roads.. Could this be the earthquake? or more to come.. I hope not.

Also, this month has been interesting as I saw a sighting very early in the morning of August 10th around 5:15 am est.. For some reason this morning I was compelled to wake up and look outside, I don't know why? So I looked up and saw a satellite (probably the ISS) and then I went inside and armed myself with my video camera and this second object came up from the woods behind my development and there is no airport there, nor a landing pad for anything. As this rose up, I tried to get my video camera focused on it, but I was unsuccessful until I went outside and set up the tri-pod. Not sure what it was, I thought it was a helicopter.. but as it accelerated so fast, it couldn't have been a helicopter.


I submitted a report to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) about this and they are currently investigating this object.

Comments

  1. My birthday is August 22nd 1962.

    This is a funny pattern. David Serita was born Aug 21 1961.

    I'm curious what year you were born?

    Mike C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am born the same month, in the 60ies :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just me

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast