Encounters or Not



After a wonderful nights sleep today (thanks to Ambien!) I was able to collect my thoughts of the past nights encounters. I guess it all started last week when I got home from New Jersey after the funeral of my father. It was Sunday night and I was having problems sleeping, but finally sleep took over and won that battle and I went to sleep around 10:13 pm. One thing that you should know about me is that I constantly look at the clock to determine time frames. My partner was really restless and I looked at the clock and it was 12:39am and to the left of our TV was a large/tall figure. It was around 7ft tall and just standing there over my partner's side of the bed. I could not see any face, mouth or anything, it was just dark. My thoughts were that it was watching us.. I don't know why? I turned back to the clock and 5 minutes past, and the entity was gone.

Since all this happened, we decided to head to our beach house in Atlantic Beach, NC and we brought two of our friends. That night after dinner I decided to sit outside and look at the stars and noticed a UFO, so I called Francesca out there and she was amazed that I saw this. It totally freaked her out as this was her first UFO... Could this all be Deja vu??

Next encounter was this Monday night, as I was tossing and turning and it was around 2:39am I couldn't sleep and it sounded like something was walking around our bedroom. The walking around frightened me a bit and I just dismissed it as it could be just sounds from our box fan (I sleep with a fan on) and then all of sudden ....I hear this weird clicking noise. It was twice that I heard this sound... the only sound that I can relate to what I heard was (Watching Charmed and hearing Leo speaking with the Elders in a clicking noise)

Why is all this happening....

Comments

  1. interesting to say the least man it seems like you are tormented by these events, have you ever experienced loss of time, woken in strange places or had strange marks appear on your body that kind of stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and "The Praymantis"

More sightings this past weekend at the coast

Just me